Tuesday 13 May 2014

Argan Dew-Product Review!

Argan Dew- Miraculous Argan Oil and Replenishing Hair Mask! 



A few weeks ago, I was sent samples of Argan Dew to review. I received lots of small packages, around 5 of each type. There was the 'Replenishing Hair Mask' and 'Miraculous Argan Oil'. The first thing that pleased me was that I was told it would take around 11-15 working days to get to me, but they actually were delivered after just 9 days! I was so impressed, especially after I realized that they'd come all the way from Israel! 




I was sent 5 of each of these products for reviewing! 


'Miraculous Argan Oil' was really useful and helpful for me, as I usually straighten my hair everyday and sometimes it can go quite frizzy throughout the day. This was like a saviour because I put the tiniest bit on my fingers and ran it through my hair, and no lie it instantly felt smoother and silkier! I've never tried Argan Oil before this, but now I see what all the hype is about- I love it! (Just be careful not to put too much on, else you get the oily, greasy feeling which doesn't feel or look great!)

The'Replenishing Hair Mask'surprised me too! I washed my hair as normal, then put this on while it was still wet, waiting a couple of minutes and then rinsed it off. The effect was again instant, and even the day after, after torturing my hair again with the heat, it still smelt and felt really lovely!Even some of my friends noticed&one of them literally said "Is that actually what it does, because if it is, I want some!" 

My favourite product out of the two was the Miraculous Argan Oil though, because it was so quick and simple to use and had a great result straight away! Both of the products are such good quality and I'd recommend them to anyone who's hair is a bit damaged by heat or is in need of a bit of repairing and TLC! 

If you want to look at the other items available, then visit their website-http://www.myargandew.co.uk/ 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment