Monday 2 June 2014

Peekaboo Cosmetics- Product Review!

Like most teenage girls, I love my make up! I'm not fussy as to which brand I use; it just depends on what I can afford or what takes my fancy. So when I got the chance to review some make up, I was so excited, and when I looked at the company I was going to be working with, I instantly knew it was 'so me' and I just wanted to get started straight away!


Around 2 weeks ago, I was sent some make up from a gorgeous company called Peek-a-Boo Cosmetics. I loved the cute touch of a sticker on the back of the package- is that weird?! The delivery was really quick, it only took 2 days to come- impressed! 

I liked the fact that there was a personalised letter enclosed too, saying exactly what they sent me and the prices. Everything in their range is so girly, pretty and pink! The packaging that the items were wrapped in was beautiful and cute too! 
In the pink package is the lipstick and eye shadow. In the clear packet is the foundation.

 
Personally, my favourite product that I got sent was the 'OMG Red' lipstick.  It was flavoured, and smelt so delicious! It lasted all day, even when I went out for a meal at night. The colour didn't fade at all, and I didn't need to reapply it through the day. It goes so well with a leather jacket and heels so perfect for nights out with friends!
The foundation was from their Naked Mineral range, and it is one that suits all skin types. I liked this because it wasn't too thick, and not sticky either! But I did find myself using a bit more than I normally would because I required a better coverage. It did say on the letter that you could wear it under a normal foundation but I think that would mean I was wearing too much! But I would definitely recommend it for anyone who doesn't need a heavy coverage. 

The eye shimmer was a lovely colour, and I like to wear a lot of eye make up, and this was the perfect thing for me to wear just in the day or to layer it up in the evening. I loved this because of the bold colour and it was really sparkly and shiny which I love! 
The lady who I spoke with over Facebook was very helpful and she was more than happy to work with me and my blog! Their company is based in Louth and I adore their make up range and would happily recommend their products to my friends!
Products and Prices
  • OMG Red Lipstick- £11.25
  • Loose Mineral Eyez Shimmer- £9.00
  • Naked Mineral Foundation- £16.65

Their main website and online shop is http://eshop.peek-a-boocosmetics.com/ and I loved looking through all their products because they're beautiful and all natural which is definitely a bonus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment